Crystal has an immediate need for a Project Engineer.
A Project Engineer at Crystal leads the design, configuration, and delivery of the Crystal products delivered by Crystal’s Production Department. The Project Engineer is also the primary technical point of contact during an active installation.
We love what we do, and we like to work with people who share a common passion for excellence. We are growing fast following breakthroughs in Crystal’s technologies, and we need you to help us design and deliver these systems.
Ideal candidates for this position would have interest and experience in more than just system design and engineering: we need and seek creative minds that can translate the needs of a Customer into creative and operationally effective solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or equivalent experience in the engineering industry;
- Linux/UNIX administration, networking, and troubleshooting
- strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience with these will make your application of particular interest:
- RedHat Linux: administration, Bash, RPM packaging, YUM
- Digital video broadcasting
- Industrial automation
- Network management
- Satellite communications
- Video/audio compression, transport streams
- Streaming video delivery, OTT encoders, packagers
- Elastic: Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, Beats
- User interface / user experience (UX) design, HMI
- Project management, planning, and scheduling
- Technical drawing (AutoCAD, Visio)
- Procedure creation and contribution
- Ticket reporting, time tracking and the documentation of issues
- Serial communication and troubleshooting (RS-232, RS-422, RS-485)
- GPIO communication and troubleshooting
- VMWare, Microsoft Office
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, or already be in H1B status with 3+ years left, or eligible for OPT.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Note: This form is for direct candidates only. If you are a recruiter, make sure you have a signed contract with Crystal first before submitting any candidates.
Please send us your resume through the form below. We are keeping all submitted resumes for up to a year, and we may consider you for positions other than the one(s) you have applied for. We do not share applicants’ information with any third parties.