Angular / UX Developer
Crystal Solutions has an immediate need for mid-level and senior Angular / UX developers.
We are looking for people with a passion for software development. We love what we do and we like to work with people who share these feelings. We are getting ready for a big leap forward for our network management software and we need you to help us make it happen!
- NodeJS development
- Linux/UNIX development experience
- software industry experience or strong academic record (CS, CE, EE) and internship or open-source experience
- solid understanding of network technologies and protocols, Websockets, HTTP, OAUTH, JWT.
Having experience with these will make you immediately useful:
- Kibana / Kibana plugin development
- RedHat Linux: administration, Bash, RPM packaging, YUM, Wine
- C++: STL, gcc, OO/MVC frameworks, distributed message-based applications, multi-threaded applications, IPC, sockets programming, make
- Network-layer and transport-layer protocols, SNMP, serial communication
- Network management, industrial control systems, SCADA, automation, HMI
- VMware Server, Player, vSphere ESXI
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Git, Perforce
We are not using these (right now) but if you have experience with these we know you can pick up the things we are using quickly:
- Electron Framework
- Ionic Framework
- PHP Cake, Symfony, Doctrine, Zend / Ruby on Rails / Python
- SUSE, Ubuntu, BSD, Solaris
- MS Visual C++
- Qt, GTK, Windows Forms, any other GUI toolkit
- MongoDB, Postgresql, SQLite
Subject-matter experience that would be a plus:
- digital video broadcasting
- video/audio compression, transport streams
- network management
- industrial automation
- satellite communications
- serial communication and serial device control protocols
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, or already be in H1B status with 3+ years left, or eligible for OPT.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Note: This form is for direct candidates only. If you are a recruiter, make sure you have a signed contract with Crystal first before submitting any candidates.
Please send us your resume through the form below. We are keeping all submitted resumes for up to a year, and we may consider you for positions other than the one(s) you have applied for. We do not share applicants’ information with any third parties.