We are looking for people with a passion for software development. We love what we do and we like to work with people who share these feelings. We are getting ready for a big leap forward for our network management software and we need you to help us make it happen!
- strong command of PHP on Linux
- Linux/UNIX development experience
- software industry experience or strong academic record (CS, CE, EE) and internship or open-source
- solid understanding of network technologies and protocols, MVC and AJAX principles.
- experience with source code management tools
Having experience with these will make you immediately useful:
- SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- RedHat Linux: administration, Bash, RPM packaging, YUM, Wine
- C++: STL, gcc, Eclipse/CDT, OO/MVC frameworks, distributed message-based applications, multi-threaded applications, IPC, sockets programming, make
- Network-layer and transport-layer protocols, SNMP, serial communication
- Network management, industrial control systems, SCADA, automation, HMI
- vmWare Server, Player, vSphere
- QNX, Tilcon
We are not using these (right now) but if you have experience with these we know you can pick up the things we are using quickly:
- PHP Cake, Symfony, Doctrine, Zend / Ruby+Rails / Python
- SUSE, Ubuntu, BSD, Solaris
- Subversion, Git, Clearcase, CVS
- MS Visual C++, MinGW, Boost, TR1
- YUI, Dojo, jQuery
- Qt, GTK, Windows Forms, any other GUI toolkit
Subject-matter experience that would be a plus:
- digital video broadcasting
- industrial automation
- network management
- satellite communications
- serial communication and serial device control protocols
- video/audio compression, transport streams
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, or already be in H1B status with 3+ years left, or eligible for OPT.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Note: This form is for direct candidates only. If you are a recruiter, make sure you have a signed contract with Crystal first before submitting any candidates.
Please send us your resume through the form below. We are keeping all submitted resumes for up to a year, and we may consider you for positions other than the one(s) you have applied for. We do not share applicants’ information with any third parties.