VP Sales & Marketing
Crystal has technology and solutions which make it possible to deliver addressable advertising and customized graphics on today’s TV distribution networks, such as OTA, Cable, and DTH Satellite. We also have 30+ years of experience with improving the resiliency of major media companies’ distribution networks.
We are looking for a VP of Sales and Marketing who can sell these much needed capabilities into the media industry.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys not only strategic planning and high-level thinking, but also good old-fashioned, hands-on, hard work – typical for a growing small company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 15 plus years in multiple varied job roles related to the broadcast television and/or cable and satellite industries.
- 10 plus years in Sales and Marketing in the video distribution and/or advertising technology aspects of the broadcast or media industries in general.
- 5 or more years in broadcast or OTT software, technology, or media advertising sales management.
- Positive industry experience in as many of the following areas as possible: sales, sales management, advertising, marketing and communications (and management), software, technology, network management solutions, systems integration, video distribution, video contribution, video content delivery networks, network engineering, data distribution systems, VSAT networks and satellite uplink and downlink equipment.
- Successful experience using Salesforce and Pardot to drive sales through marketing campaigns.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- College Degree (Advanced Degree a plus, but not necessary).
To learn more about this position, fill out the form below and request a complete job description.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Note: This form is for direct candidates only. If you are a recruiter, make sure you have a signed contract with Crystal first before submitting any candidates.
Please send us your resume through the form below. We are keeping all submitted resumes for up to a year, and we may consider you for positions other than the one(s) you have applied for. We do not share applicants’ information with any third parties.