Home > About > Careers > Control Systems Engineer
CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Crystal has an immediate need for control systems engineers.
We are looking for people with a passion for engineering. We love what we do, and we like to work with people who share a common passion for excellence. We are growing fast following breakthroughs in Crystal’s core technologies and we need you to help us build the best control systems in the world.
Ideal candidates for this position would have interest and experience in more than just system design and total quality control: we need and seek creative minds that, once a customer’s needs are understood, can translate those needs into creative and operationally effective solutions. These solutions are created using Crystal’s proven common system elements and practices – the building blocks of successful projects. We are looking for people who desire an ever-expanding base of experience, are able to learn complex implementation methods, have a proven ability to exercise discipline in fulfilling these methods, and exhibit an irrepressible drive for ever-improving engineering solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or equivalent experience in the engineering industry;
- Linux/UNIX administration, networking, and troubleshooting
- strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience with these will make your application of particular interest:
- automation, industrial control systems, SCADA, telemetry
- user interface / user experience (UX) design, HMI
- network technologies and network administration
- satellite and optical fiber technologies, telecommunications
- digital video broadcasting technologies and operations, television
- DC circuit theory and troubleshooting, serial communications
- project management, planning, and scheduling
- technical drawing (AutoCAD, Visio)
- foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, or already be in H1B status with 3+ years left, or eligible for OPT.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Note: This form is for direct candidates only. If you are a recruiter, make sure you have a signed contract with Crystal first before submitting any candidates.
Please send us your resume through the form below. We are keeping all submitted resumes for up to a year, and we may consider you for positions other than the one(s) you have applied for. We do not share applicants information with any third parties.